PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

3 posters

About Isidro

is.coronas

About Isidro Empty About Isidro

Post by is.coronas Tue May 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello everybody.

Here is some information about me.

I am from Asturias. In my youth, when I was a student, I had a lot of different jobs: I worked like as a farmer, a waiter and a sailor. Afterwards, I got a degree in electrical engineering and I worked in some electrical installations and automation companies in Asturias, Madrid, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands. Since 2010 I have been an electrical installations and automation teacher at Reina Victoria Eugenia Technical School.

I am single. I can speak French. My hobbies include listening to country music, jogging, going out with my friends and watching Formula One races on TV. In my youth, I used to play rugby but now I think it is a dangerous sport.
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

About Isidro Empty Re: About Isidro

Post by Clive Tue May 22, 2012 7:45 pm

A farmer, a waiter and a sailor? Please tell me more!!!
    is.coronas

Post by is.coronas Thu May 24, 2012 11:53 am

I am from a small village in the western Asturian coast: Luarca. There you can find temporary jobs in the local farms, mainly in September and October, during the harvest.

In July, August and September, you can go with take a small boat along the coast and pick living collect fresh seaweeds. It is a hard job because the Cantabric Sea is rough and the water is cold and you had to get into this one (the water) and even to? dive in the water to do it.

During the course, you can get a job as a waiter in the main cities of Asturias: Oviedo and Gijón, where the Oviedo University is set situated.

Having Getting a degree was not easy to for me.

Last edited by is.coronas on Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I´m trying to explain mi composition and correct my mistakes.)
    Nacho

Post by Nacho Thu May 24, 2012 9:54 pm

is.coronas wrote:I am from a small village in the western Asturian coast: Luarca.

Hello Isidro

I know Luarca....because my parents´ friends live there. I think I remember that it was in a place near "faro busto", and I spent there a summer there when I was a teenager.

I really don´t remember anything about the village but while I was reading your post....I thought about it.
    is.coronas

Post by is.coronas Fri May 25, 2012 8:12 am

Hello Nacho:

Maybe the place was the village called ´Busto´ or ´Querúas´. On the western coast of Asturias there are hight cliffs and, on at the mouth of the rivers, small beaches. On the top of the cliffs, there are green fields and hills. Do you remember it? I think it is beautiful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:07 pm