PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

2 posters

ABOUT ME MARIA DEL MAR PEREZ GULIAS

MARIADEL

ABOUT ME MARIA DEL MAR PEREZ GULIAS Empty ABOUT ME MARIA DEL MAR PEREZ GULIAS

Post by MARIADEL Sat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi Clive,

I'm María del Mar Pérez Gulías.

I'm sorry for my delay in my first post mail.

I'm a Spanish Teacher at in IES Miguel Fernández Secondary School.

I was born in Barcelona. I lived there until August 2010. Last year I worked in Ceuta and I arrived here the last September.

In my free time, I like reading, travelling and eating out with my friends.

I usually go to Barcelona once a month for to visit my mother. When I stay there I like walking in the city and eating out with my mother or friends. I choose my favourite restaurants like "Tempura Ya" or "Shunka"(Japanese food), "7 portes" or "Barceloneta" (Mediterranean food). I like my city and sometimes I miss it her.

Best regards,

Mar.

(Corrected by Clive Very Happy)
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

ABOUT ME MARIA DEL MAR PEREZ GULIAS Empty Re: ABOUT ME MARIA DEL MAR PEREZ GULIAS

Post by Clive Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Hello Mar,

What's your favourite Japanese food? And what's the difference between Ceuta and Melilla?
    MARIADEL

ABOUT ME MARIA DEL MAR PEREZ GULIAS Empty Re: ABOUT ME MARIA DEL MAR PEREZ GULIAS

Post by MARIADEL Tue May 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi Clive,

I love sushi, prawns's tempura, yakisoba and salmon or tuna sashimi. Also, meat and vegetable's teppanyaki. For me, Japanese food is very healthy.

The most important difference between Ceuta and Melilla is the distance Estrecho. Ceuta is really near to the Península. It is about 1 hour by boat and 8 min. by helicopter. It has a similar architecture and customs to Andalucian cities. It has a is 22km and geographically like an island. Melilla has is 13km. Mellila remenber my city reminds me of my city in some buildings.

Anyway, two both cities are pleasant and peaceful for to live in.
    Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Post by Rosa Montero Tue May 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi Mª del Mar!!!!flower

I'll ask you a difficult question committed, what city would do you most like, to Ceuta or Melilla and why?sunny
    MARIADEL

Post by MARIADEL Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Rosa,

Sorry for my delay in my answer.
    Really, it's a difficult question!!! Rolling Eyes
    In this At the moment, Melilla is for me the most wonderful city in the world for me. Why? Because I'm living here with my boyfriend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 am