PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

3 posters

Why the border between Melilla and Beni Enzar doesn't work?

Mayte

Why the border between Melilla and Beni Enzar doesn't work? Empty Why the border between Melilla and Beni Enzar doesn't work?

Post by Mayte Sun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm

I have just come from a little trip in to Morocco. I had to stamp my passport and there were was only one desk working... There're were severals clearance in at both of borders, but just one worksed in each one... So, we'll always have a long queue when we travel to Morocco or come back to Melilla.
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

Why the border between Melilla and Beni Enzar doesn't work? Empty Re: Why the border between Melilla and Beni Enzar doesn't work?

Post by Clive Mon May 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Typical! I have to stamp my passport every time I cross and there's always a queue! You Melillan residents are lucky that you can usually cross the border with your ID cards! I can't! Crying or Very sad
    Vicente Moreno Pastor

Why the border between Melilla and Beni Enzar doesn't work? Empty Re: Why the border between Melilla and Beni Enzar doesn't work?

Post by Vicente Moreno Pastor Mon May 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Clive, you mast do be Spanish!!
    Mayte

Post by Mayte Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 am

I think if I had to stamp every time I want to cross to Morocco, I went would go only to a few times...
    Anywhere, Melilla is to small that it's necesary to go out sometimes, and Morocco it's cheaper than mainland...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am