PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

2 posters

Information about Pilar

pilarmg

Information about Pilar Empty Information about Pilar

Post by pilarmg Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi all of you! I´m very happy, I can connect with you! It's very difficult to me to use news thecnologies, I hope I learn quickly. Well, I'm going to tell you something about me: I'm a primary school teacher of primary school, I studied my career degree in Melilla and my specilalities are Spanish and French languages, but when I prepared for my Civil Servant exams for Civil Servant I started to study English. I have been working as a teacher in two differents schools for twenty-five years; at this the moment I'm working at Enrique Nieto Secondary School as a Spanish language teacher for children wiht with some problems to get the correct level in this subject.

I want to tell you that I like travelling and taking photographs very much.
    Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Information about Pilar Empty Information about Pilar

Post by Rosa Montero Sat May 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi Pilar!!!!

I'm Rosa Montero, I hope you can connected more often and tell us about the photograhs from Rouen:x do you remember them?drunken I'm very sad we don't travel aren't travelling toghether that this year, but I hope you can made take a lot of beautiful photograhs with the Group A.

See you soon!!!!flower
    pilarmg

Information about Pilar Empty Re: Information about Pilar

Post by pilarmg Mon May 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi Rosa! I'm just reading I've just read your message. It's true what you say about the photos from Rouen but I don't have any time, anyway we can have a coffee altogether (people that stayed in Rouen last year) and share photographs. By Rosita.bounce

Sponsored content

Information about Pilar Empty Re: Information about Pilar

Post by Sponsored content