PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

2 posters

About Mayte

Maria Te

About Mayte Empty About Mayte

Post by Maria Te Tue May 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi, everyone!

I'll try to tell you something about me, but not without being boring... I hope.

I've I studied Fine Arts in Granada for five years. When I was finishing the
    last year, I had possibility the opportunity to work in an advertising agency in
    Granada, but at that time I prefered in that moment to come back to Melilla with my
    boyfriend and work in the Municipal School of Arts here. It was a really
    funny time in my life teaching children of 8 to 11 years old, or old
    madams...

Now, I'm a drawing teacher in Enrique Nieto Secondary
    School. It's a very nice job, but every day it's more difficult for me
    to keep my enthusiasm... maybe it's because of all the changes but not at the same
    time... I don't know.

My passion is travelling around world,
    (better with my husband and my daughter) but we haven't got the time and or money
    for travelling all than everywhere we wanted. I think the travel trip of my life it was
    Egypt, and I would like to visit someday China, Australia someday... and a lot of
    countries I haven't met jet. been to yet.

(Corrected by Clive) Very Happy
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

About Mayte Empty Re: About Mayte

Post by Clive Tue May 22, 2012 7:42 pm

So please tell me about Egypt - why was it the trip of your life?
    Maria Te

About Mayte Empty Egypt

Post by Maria Te Wed May 23, 2012 9:41 am

I have always loved Egypt culture always, but it's a dangerous country sometimes. It's because I never found the best moment to travel there. When my daughter was 5, we decided to go went to. We visited Luxor, Aswan, El Cairo... We went inside Keops' piramyde piramid... a magical place, in my opinion... But I think the best place was Abu Simbel temple. It was a great piece of work from arquitects the architects who created the temple and who traslate moved every stone into its actual place.
    This temple was created like as a birthday gift for the Pharaoh of faraon (I don't remember which one) and the sun introduce itself shone inside until the last room just on the day of the Pharaoh's the birthday day of faraon and his coronation day, and, in addition, it just lights the faraon statue of the Pharaoh ... It's a really impressive temple.
    is.coronas

Post by is.coronas Tue May 29, 2012 10:31 am

Hello Mayte,

I agree with you: a trip to Egypt is great. However, I think that you have to know about Art History to make the most of this kind of experience and to really enjoy it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 am