PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

3 posters

information about Ignacio

Nacho

information about Ignacio Empty information about Ignacio

Post by Nacho Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Nacho and I work as a biology teacher in Enrique Nieto high school secondary school ('high school' is American English).
    I've been a teacher since I was 24 years old, first of all in a private secondary school and now in a public one. The Last year I was working in Málaga, this year in Melilla (again) and the next one...who knows where I'm going to be?
    I studied at Málaga university, then I did other post-graduate courses got other differents degrees and master, after that i've written I wrote a couple of books and finally I got my "oposiciones".
    Nowaday I currently live with my wife, my baby boy (he's only four months old) and my dog....and I'm trying to study English in all my free time.

(Corrected by Clive Very Happy)
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

information about Ignacio Empty Re: information about Ignacio

Post by Clive Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 am

Tell me a bit about your son. Is he like his father?
    Nacho

Post by Nacho Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm

I think my son is a mix of both of us... People say that a first sight, he 's looks like me but when they say that he is very beautiful, probably it is because he 's looks like his mother. Anyway, he's taller than the other babies with the same age s and the his weight is normal.
    I don't know what else to say about my baby...what do would you like to know?
    is.coronas

Post by is.coronas Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 am

Hello Nacho,

Nobody knows where are we are going to work next year. I don´t even know even if I´m going to work. I´m a bit worried about that but I think it´s better to enjoy learning English now and prepare us ourselves for the future.
    Nacho

Post by Nacho Mon May 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello Isidro,

Now you don't have to worry because nobody knows what will happen next year...so, enjoy this one and be positive: we have a great oportunity to learn English. Then we'll have our holidays, and the next year...I hope to see you working in Melilla again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 pm