PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

+2
Clive
Rosa Montero
6 posters

Information about Rosa

Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Information about Rosa Empty Information about Rosa

Post by Rosa Montero Sun May 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Hello Clive and companions!!!

I'm Rosa, I'm very happy to share both groups of Piale 2012.

The weekend has been very intense, the first communions, play off basketball to Melilla - Cáceres and many other activities have allowed prevented me to from connecting before. I'm really sorry,Sad but now I'm willing to share about me.Smile

I taught Spanish Language and Social Sciences to a group of pupils of compensatory (What's this?) in a secondary school "Leopoldo Queipo" Secondary School, before I worked in primary school and child education.

In my free time I'm charmed with I love reading, listening to music, going to swimming and playing basketball:bball: I love this game!

I hate cooking Embarassed but I must cook every day, because I cook very well according to my family silent .

I'm happily married and I have two children, a boy and a girl, that who are already they are adults and live in his their own homes, though always they always have me ready to help collaborate...I love you .

Now, I'm trying to revise my English class study notes study of english classes and study, that so I cannot share any more.

See you tomorrow, cheers.

(Corrected by Clive)
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

Information about Rosa Empty Re: Information about Rosa

Post by Clive Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Thank you for sparing some time from your busy weekend! Very Happy

'compensatory'? I'm afraid this might be Spanlish. Can you explain what you mean and I'll give you the correct word?
    Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Post by Rosa Montero Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello Clive!Embarassed

I try to explain better:idea:

"Compensatoria" ( Spanish word), is the program where the students with who have a lower level than corresponds to their age, but not psychic a mental deficiency but low education due to joining late or insufficient knowledge of the Spanish language, could also be due to low social status.confused
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

Post by Clive Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Ok, now I understand. The term in English is ´Remedial education´or ´Remedial classes´.
    Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Post by Rosa Montero Mon May 21, 2012 8:22 pm

" Do not lie down without knowing more " study

Spanish saying, goes so thanks for the information.
    Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina Thu May 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Rosa, I found something about your question in the classe "SI DIOS QUIERE.."
    An Irish friend tell told me an equivalent expression: "God Willing" .. I dont know if Clive will be agree with that..
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

Post by Clive Thu May 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Ivan, it has to be a Catholic thing! If I were going to say something like that I wouldn't bring 'God' in. I'd just say 'hopefully'.

I'd use 'God' in these kinds of expressions:

Gracias a Dios = Thank God: Está bien, gracias a Dios = She is all right, thank God.

¡Por el amor de Dios! = For God's sake!: ¡Basta, por Dios! = That is enough, for God's sake!

Oh, ¡Dios mío! = Oh, my God!

¡Dios me libre! = God forbid!

But 'God willing'? No. Definitely 'hopefully'.
    Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Post by Rosa Montero Sat May 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello Clive and Ivan:flower:

Thanks for giving me as complete information on how to correctly use the word God.

I usually use that word (GOD) because I think God is the meaning in to my life. sunny
    Javier Romero

Post by Javier Romero Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Do you remember the film "Thank God, it's Friday"?
    Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Post by Rosa Montero Sat May 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi, Javier:flower:

I have not seen this film but I think was similar to "Grease" the fantastic musical in 1978.

I know that Donna Summer won the oscar for best song in this film "Last dance" and "Grease" by Barry Gee didn't. could not succeed.

My boyfriend, now husband, he had to spent two hours in line to get tickets, exactly the same as what happens now with Bombalurina...Shocked
    Javier Romero

Post by Javier Romero Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 am

I was a teen when I saw that film, and I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure, but I think Donna Summer's "Last dance" is the tremendous end of it. It would be interesting watching to watch it again now.
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

Post by Clive Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 am

Rosa Montero wrote:
    My boyfriend, now husband, he had to spent two hours in line to get tickets, exactly the same as what happens now with Bombalurina...Shocked

What's Bombalurina?
    is.coronas

Post by is.coronas Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello, everybody,

About your religious conversation:

When I was a student, I knew two English girls who stayed in Oviedo because they participated in the Erasmus Programme. They liked a lot a Spanish idiom a lot: "No estoy muy católico". It means ´I´m not all right´. Every time I met them, they told me: ´Hoy no estamos muy católicas: today we still belong to the Church of England´. I think they had a very subtle sense of humour.
    Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Post by Rosa Montero Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Hello everybody,

The humorous conversation by is.coronas, has made me laugh:) now I want to tell you about Bombalurina:idea:

Bombalurina is a theatre group that represents in Melilla which plays music with incredible success and you have to queue if you want to see their representations performances.

Their next work is Mary Poppins and there are no more entries tickets for the next 5 days of representation.performances.
    Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 am

Rosa Montero wrote:Hello everybody,

The humour conversation by is.coronas, has made me laugh:) now I want to tell about Bombalurina:idea:

Bombalurina is a theater group that represents in Melilla plays music with incredible success and you have to queue if you want to see their representations.

The next work is Mary Poppins and there are no entries for the next 5 days of representation.

It is incredible that this teather theatre company is so successful succes!! I have only did hear heard good things about them,
    I dont know if maybe their secret is not to play so often and when they play it is a super event!!
    I'll not I won't go because I spent 4 hours queuing for the film festival and I think it's enough queuing for this year.
    To be honest I don't have any interest in Mary Poppins but I'd love to see how that this these people moves other people to enjoy culture.
    I did hear heard that they work a lot and they work hard to offer their shows. So, Congratulations!
    Mayte

Information about Rosa Empty Bombalurina

Post by Mayte Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:19 am

This group of not professional people are a great example to show that you can make all if you have interest.
    At the same time, show us that Melilla needs more cultural events.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:21 pm