PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

2 posters

About Miguel Z.

Miguel Z

About Miguel Z. Empty About Miguel Z.

Post by Miguel Z Mon May 21, 2012 11:36 pm

My name is Miguel, and my surnames are: Zamorano Galán.

I've I was born in Alicante, and I grew up there since until I was nineteen years old.

I've study I studied Story? in the at University, but in different Universities, that is in: Alicante, Viterbo (Italy), Córdoba and Granada.

I like travelling, nature-sports (windsurf, snipe?, snorkel, bike, treaking treking...), listening to music (reggae, rap, classical, jazz, and I'm discovering electronic afro ), graffiti, reading books that my friends recommend me.

I'm not married, but I've got a girlfriend.
    I've no I haven't got any children sons, but I've got a girlfriend, and a sister who is fourteen years old.

I've worked in a few places, like as a waiter, picking up fruits, sweeping streets, and juggling. Nowadays I'm a teacher, I work in IES Rusadir Secondary School, Melilla, where I have lived since for more than four years.

(Corrected by Clive)
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

About Miguel Z. Empty Re: About Miguel Z.

Post by Clive Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Miguel Z wrote:I've worked in a few places, like as a waiter, picking up fruits, sweeping streets, and juggling.

Which of these jobs did you like the best and why?
    miguelz
    miguelz

Post by miguelz Sun May 27, 2012 3:24 am

The most interesting and gratifying one is the being a teacherone, because children and teenagers are very lively. As well Also because the workering conditions are better than other jobs works, and every day I have to study a little... and I like it. It's nice to teach, but teachers learn too, and thats right.

Another work job that I didn't tell you about is a kayak teacher, it was fine because I worked in front of Islas Medas (Torroella de Montgrí, Gerona) that it's which is like a paradise if you like the sea and water sports. And the best thing is that you haven't got to do any exam... then you are can be a funny teacher. But the workering conditions were very poor. That's This is the place: http://www.rosadelsvents.es/es/colonias-escolares/
    miguelz
    miguelz

Post by miguelz Tue May 29, 2012 9:02 am

Thank you for the correction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am