PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

Host family letter

Rosa Montero
    Rosa Montero

Host family letter Empty Host family letter

Post by Rosa Montero Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Hello teacher,
    I hope you can corrected my presentation for the host family in Oxford because I don't like to writer bad.

I think that's it's okay, but you have the solution, please help me!

Dear Family,

Hello. My name is Rose and I'll be staying with you for two weeks in July. I'm looking forward to sharing our experiences of England and Spain and to get to know a little more about each of our countries. And I hope to improve my English as well!

is a pleasure for me to know for two weeks we will share our experiences of England and Spain to know each a little more of each country. My name is Rose and I hope to improve my English.

I love talking, walking, swimming, and above all to know get to know people and customs of other places. Melilla, my city, is very special because of its political and geographical situation. I will show you how much I soliciteis on it????? and I hope to meet see and enjoy much of Oxford. I'll report more accurately tell you more after when I arrived, although I know it which is scheduled for June July 1st.

Until then I send you best wishes.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Rosa

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 pm