PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

3 posters

Japan Trip

Ivan Villafaina

Japan Trip Empty Japan Trip

Post by Ivan Villafaina Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm planning a trip to Japan this summer, I'm going to travel for 21 days.
    I'm going to fly to Tokyo and come back is also from Tokyo, I would like to spend one week in Tokyo, tasting all the plates dishes that appears in the book that I'm reading now "el Gourmet Solitario", by Jiro Taniguchi and Masayuki Kusumi (it is about Tokyo, a travel trip around a sociologist portrait and the Japanese gastronomic richness, everything in presented as a *comic way..).
    I'm interested in art and architecture, I would like to carry my photo equipment (which is a little bit heavy) to take great pictures of Japan.
    I like to walk and walk and walk when I travel till get lost and then come back.

* I mean "comic" as Marvel comic, not as funny story, (although it is fun too)
    Mar Perez Gulias

Japan Trip Empty Re: Japan Trip

Post by Mar Perez Gulias Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello Ivan,

You are lucky!!

I would like to visit Japan. In fact, I have a japaneses friends that they who has invited me to visit them their. I hope to go soon.
    Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 am

Hi Mar, you are very lucky too! I've read that you are going to the North of Portugal and you'll visit Oporto, I know this city very well this city and I think it is amazing! Portugal is a very special place to visit and is very unknown. Dont forget eat "FRANCESINHAS"!! They're so heavy that you can only eat only that in the all whole day!
    Mar Perez Gulias

Post by Mar Perez Gulias Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Ivan,

It's true, I'll be lucky if I visit our neighbouring country!!! Portugal is near us but very unknown.

I don't know "Francesinhas"... Is it a dessert? Has it got chocolate?

In Oporto, I would like visit a famous library where J.K.Rowling was inspired for write Harry Potter.

By the way, I know Brazil because I have there a aunt there and in Cuba. Countries too Marvellous countries!
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

Post by Clive Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

Ivan have you seen this site: http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623a.html

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:16 am