PIALE 2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piale 2012 Forum

2 posters

Being polite in a introducing email!!

Ivan Villafaina

Being polite in a introducing email!!  Empty Being polite in a introducing email!!

Post by Ivan Villafaina Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:22 am

Clive, I would like to introduce me myself to my landlord in Cheltenlham by email in a polite way.. but not so much antiquated, can you check if I'm correct with this email:

Hello, I'm writing to you to introduce me myself because yesterday the organization given gave us some information about you, as like your email address.
    You might know this already it, but my name is Ivan Villafaina, I'm a photographer and a photography teacher in an Art School.

I'm really excited about our time in Cheltenham and I hope it'll be a great experience!

Here you can know see some of my work and also find out about me!: www.ivanvillafaina.com
    Best regards.

What do you think Clive?
    Clive
    Clive
    Admin

Being polite in a introducing email!!  Empty Re: Being polite in a introducing email!!

Post by Clive Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Yes, it's fine. I just corrected a few things!
    Ivan Villafaina

Being polite in a introducing email!!  Empty Re: Being polite in a introducing email!!

Post by Ivan Villafaina Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Thank you very much, Clive! send it!!!
    Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

They don't answer haven't answered my email!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Maybe they don't have internet at home!??
    They are reconsidering to me as a guest option??
    Maybe the email address was incorrect??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:31 am